Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A game of tag

So my sister tagged me with this game so I'm doing it just for fun. I have to confess that I don't even have 6 blog friends to tag. I'm kind of a loser, so I guess the game stops here. :)

Stacy has tagged me! These are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (or don't and don't feel any less cool....)
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Six non-important things about me:
1. I am a huge creature of habit. It's a raspberry white mocha every time at Starbucks and chicken fingers regardless of the restaurant. I've even got a regular order at one of the restaurants here in Mbarara. I realize I should branch out, but when I find a good thing I just have a hard time letting go.

2. I always, always listen to my music on random. In fact, the thought of listening to a cd in the right order kind of makes me cringe.

3. I am slightly obsessed with Beth Moore, acacia trees, sunsets, and Sara Groves...in no particular order.

4. I have a few OCD tendencies such as checking locks a lot (it must run in the family), checking my alarm a few times before I go to bed, and consistently thinking I've left the oven on and convincing myself of it until I go home and check.

5. One of my favorite things in the world is driving with nowhere to go and the sunroof open on a beautiful day.

6. On long road trips when I get sleepy, I crank up Mariah Carey's greatest hits and keep myself awake by trying to hit all of the high notes. Now if that's not a funny mental image for you, then I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Davies Family said...

I can relate to alot of those...except number 2!! The thought of listening random style makes ME cringe. Order is a beautiful thing. :)